Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me and Charlie/weekend/school

Hey lovelies. I am so sorry I have barley been updating this. I have been so busy with school work and I went away on Friday for the weekend to go to a Christening and didn't take my computer with me.

Umm so what can I say?

Well I am definatly enjoying school even though I did have one of those 'can't be bothered' days today. Seriously I was awake before my alarm went off, was wide awake but really didn't want to get out of bed. And even after I was ready to go to school, I still was really tempted to take the day off. I just wanted to go back to bed and chill for the day. But I was a good girl and went to school. I ended up having a free last, luckily, so I came home early, cause Charlie was in a lesson.

Looks like I will be having a chilled out day tomorrow. I have the day off, for Teacher training, and I was planning on going shopping with Charlie, but she doesn't like getting the bus by herself and can't get dropped off near me and I'm not sure I could afford the bus fare to her house, then to town, then back to her house, then back to mine. It would be different buses so I couldn't even save some money and get a day ticket. So unless she says that we will just hang out, I am chilling. Which to be honest I am not that fussed. I mean I love being lazy and staying in watching movie/t.v./reading. plus I have homework to do. You know what, after writing that I want to stay home tomorrow now. That's probably really sad but I don't care =P I'm excited and hope she either doesn't reply or says that we aren't doing anything.

You probably wouldn't think that me and Charlie are best friends would you? Simple because I love to stay in chilling and Charlie prefers to go out, even though she does it less than me. I wish that Charlie was like me or that I was like Charlie. Cause even though we have loads of stuff in common, we don't at the same time. We never know what to do at the weekends because I want to stay in and paint our nails, and stuff like that. But Charlie wants to go out =/

I think summer is for going out, but winter is for staying in. I mean we could compromise and go to the cinema or to go and get our nails done. Or we could stay in one weekend and go out the next. That is a great idea. I am going to suggest that to her next time I see her. I mean we are going out this weekend so next weekend we could stay in. I think that is a great idea! I'm excited now =]

Anyway I better go and take my make-up off cause my skin is really horrible at the moment. Talk to you all soon. xoxo <3 xxxx love to you all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment