Friday, October 15, 2010

First EVER Halloween tutorial

Hey lovelies how are we all? I feel like I should update this more often. Think I will try like a million percent harder to write at least once every couple of days, promise.

So today's post is a Halloween tutorial which I just filmed. Don't think it is going to be uploaded tonight cause it will take 14 hour! OMGG I can not believe that! Will start uploading that before going to work tomorrow and hope it won't fail whilst I am at work =/
Wait I am going to try and compress the file.
Well that didn't work. Not sure how I am going to shorten the video upload. Might of just been the time and the fact that so many people are online right now.

Anyway onto my actual post. My Halloween tutorial. I decided that my first one would be a clown, without the white face simple because I thought a clown would be a simple one to do for my first ever Halloween tutorial. I did not do the white face because I did not know what to use but I like how it turned out anyway. I will post some pictures now.


So that is my pictures. I smudged it on purpose, but not in the video. I smudged it to make it look crazy and like the Joker from The Dark Knight. Oh and the last picture was just random LOL.

That is it for this post. Hopefully will post again tomorrow. Talk to you all soon. Let me know what you think of my Clown look in the comments below. And if you have any requests just let me know.

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment