Monday, October 18, 2010

New room and video

Well hello there. When did you arrive? Sorry do not know what the heck I am on about ha-ha. So I hope you are all well.


I have a cold =[ sore throat, blocked up nose and a headache, but apart from that I am well. I am loads better than I was yesterday morning trust me. I went to work with the flu but before I was even finished the floor, which by the way took me about 2 and a half hours! I started to feel better all of a sudden. It was so strange because one minute I was so ill I could barely move then the next I was practically fine. Seriously weird. But I was glad I felt better because it meant that I could still move my room around which I love =D It looks gorgeous now =D Still got a couple of things I need to get for my room to finish organising it but my mum is going to pick them up for me tomorrow then it should be perfect =D So happy about it I have seriously wanted to re-organise my room since about March but either my Dad has been to busy or I have been too ill to move my wardrobe, which is too heavy for me to move. But it is finally done =D I think I will make a room tour video soon =D Comment below if you would like that.


Talking about videos. My Halloween tutorial is still not uploaded! It is now Monday and I have tried to upload it 7 time, now on my 8th time. It is so annoying. My cousin just tweeted me telling me to change the format and I do not know how to do that, so I asked and she has not replied. I hate it when people do that. They tweet you, you reply and they do not answer back so you are sitting there for ages waiting for an answer. Grrr! 


Why does it take so long to upload? =[ 






Upload details




That is how long is left and I have been uploading since about half past 4 this afternoon and it is now 8 o'clock. Damn you HD. and damn you for not being able to go into windows movie maker Grrr! I just want it uploaded. Plus I want to do a pink tutorial before I go away on Friday but I do no think I will be able to get it up =[  

Ooh it has gone down 7 minutes =D think I will still have to cancel it though because I have to go to bed soon. Proper gutted. I am sorry everyone I am trying to hard to get it uploaded. I really am. 

Anyway I am going to go. Talk to you all soon

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx


1 comment:

  1. @Jane Kaylor
    Yeah I am starting to feel better thanks for asking =]
    Thanks for the link my sore throat has gone now but I think I might try it the next time I get one =]

    Kim
    xoxo <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete