Saturday, October 30, 2010

Umm so I am not sure what to write about but I have half an hour to kill before X Factor starts so I thought that I would write a little post and update you guys on my 'interesting' life. Yeah my life is not that interesting but you know whatever ha-ha.

So since the last time I wrote anything I am better =] I went to Chester, and Liverpool. Fun right? ha-ha Me and my family went to Chester for breakfast on Wednesday, cause there is this amazing little cafe type place that sell the best bagets and toasties ever! unfortunately they don't do much vegetarian food but there cheese toasties are delicious. Amazing! I don't actually remember the name of the place but if I was told the name I would probably know exactly what you were talking about, if that makes any sense. So after breakfast we went to the Roman museum which I always love going to. And whilst I was there I found the biggest boot ever. I tweeted a picture of it so here is the link  it really is humongous. I love museums and I was planning on going to 2 in Liverpool plus the art gallery, but my mum forgot we had planned that so we went shopping instead. Didn't really buy much, some hair dye, nail varnish, something that I can't remember and a Christmas present for my brother from Superdrug and then I got Gok Wan's autobiography from Waterstones. Yeah that was like the least I have ever bought when shopping. I didn't really know where we were going to be honest so we just walked around and went into a few stores. Thinking about it I wish I had bought more stuff because I have stuff I need to buy for some videos and for winter but oh well, just means I have to go shopping again =P Think I will go into my local town centre on Saturday and pick up a few things.

Anyway that was my week. Told you it wasn't that exciting but I'm not fussed. Gotta sign of and watch X Factor will be tweeting throughout my twitter is here so go follow and I will talk to you all soon

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment