Monday, November 01, 2010

Quick NOTD

Hey lovelies hope you all had a lovely weekend and a spooktacular Halloween. This is just a quick Nails of the Day post as I do not think I have ever done one before.




The camera did not pick up the colour right it is actually a purple. I was putting it on last night and thought this is like a Halloween kind of colour because it is kind of spooky looking, so I liked that =]

It is from Superdrug's new nail varnish range by Andrea Fullerton and the colour is Beatrice =] They are priced at £4.99 and are really good quality so I would recommend them. Go see if they have your name =] They have mine but I have not bought it yet it is a bright red and I will do a post on it when I buy it.

That's all for now talk to you all soon 

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment