Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Lip of the day

Hey lovelies so the title may seem really strange because as far as I am aware it is not something people really post. But I was thinking about it this morning. Why not? I mean we have eye of the day, face of the day and nails of the day so why not lip? Anyway I decided to post one as I like wearing different lip glosses/sticks. Oh and the one for today I did not technically wear today but I had the picture on my computer and I really liked it =] 


I am wearing MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick which I love, then on top I am wearing Avon's Plump Pout in Nectar I think, it does not say on the tube so I cannot be 100% certain but I am sure it is Nectar. I think I will do a review on this lipgloss, comment below if you would like that =]

Anyway hope you all enjoyed my first Lip of the day and I will talk to you all soon =]

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment