Saturday, November 13, 2010

TRESemmé Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo (product review)

Hey girlies. How are we all? Hope everyone is good =]

So I have a quick review for you all. It is the TRESemme dry shampoo =]


I only wash my hair every other day, and lately my hair has been really greasy on the day that I do not wash it. I bought this simply cause I wanted to try it and I have to say that I love it. Maybe even more than my Batiste pink one =] It really gives your hair a fresh feeling and really makes your hair look clean =] It also gives your hair really nice volume which I love =] Basically it does everything a dry shampoo should do. One thing I do not like is that it does not have a scent. I really like my hair to smell nice and this has no scent. That would be the only thing I would change. Other than that I totally recommend it =]

Hope you enjoyed this post. If you have tried it let me know what you think I would love to read other peoples opinions =] Oh and sorry for the lack of posts been really busy with school.

Talk to you all soon =]

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment