Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Sick

=[ That is how I feel right now. And I do not like it =[ I am supposed to be on holiday right now but because I would be staying with a baby it was best for me not to go and I am proper gutted =[ I also feel guilty because my mum was supposed to go as well but would not because I was not. Makes me feel bad that because I am ill and was stupid enough to go to work and school instead of getting better my mum can not go on holiday =[ 

Anyway enough of the depressing-ness that you get when you are ill. I am going to kinda plan my week with you lovely people =] So I know that I am going to Chester on Wednesday, I am going to Liverpool also but I am not entirely sure what else to do. I really feel like having a proper proper girly day out. You know facial, nails, shopping etc etc but that is too expensive probably =/ 

Hold on I am going to google facial prices and where I can get one brb 

Boo they are too expensive here. I did find a place in Essex that do a mini facial for £14 but I do not live anywhere near Essex unfortunately =[ Well that is that plan out of the window.

Hmm what else can we do?

If you have any ideas let me know in the comment section. Also I would love to know what everyone has got planned for half term. Apart from homework if you are in college/sixth form/university cause I know that you will have some cause I have loads LOL

Oh before I forget, my Halloween tutorial is FINALLY uploaded =D So happy =D I will post the link here so go check it out if you =] And if you enjoy it please feel free to subscribe remember it is free =]

Anyway what is everyone up too today? Let me know in the comment sections =]

I am off to watch Gossip Girl now talk to you all soon <3

Kim
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment