Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I AM 18!!

Its my 18th Birthday today =D It was a great day =D I love my birthdays when I am at school. You always have more fun because you get to see all of your friends at once. Lesson are shit though lmao I got given so much homework to do but I am lazy =L Going to write this then go do some.

I actually do not know really know what to write. I just wanted to write a post telling everyone that I am now officially 18 LOL.

I was thinking of doing a birthday haul. Showing you what was bought for me. But I did not want to seem like I am bragging. So if you would like that post let me know in the comments below and I will do it.

Oh shit I have to go and pack cause I go away on Friday straight after school and am out tomorrow night so gotta go back.

Talk to you all soon.

Kim
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment