Tuesday, November 01, 2011

October Favourites



Happy November beautiful people. It is obviously that time of month again (not that one fortunately) I know that I don't do these every month, simply because I don't have new favourites every month. Which is why I think I should just do Ins and Outs posts, although they can be slightly different to Favourite posts. Anyway, I don't have many favourites but what I do have I thought I would share with you all.



First thing I have been loving for about 2 months now is lip balm. To me it is a perfect obsession for this time of year because the cold dries out your lips and you don't want that. I am constantly re-applying my lip balm and I love it. I have used up about 1 and a half full lip balms recently and I have never used up a single lip balm in my entire life. I feel that is an achievement.

The second thing I am loving at the moment is the Pedicure System available from Agros. This is not only for use on your feet, but also has a nail buffer attachment which I use on my finger nails. It is amazing and is much better and quicker than those 3 section buffer things that I used to use. The other attachments: a pumice, a foot file and a foot brush, are perfect for my feet. They are really helping to make my feet soft. I haven't used on my feet in a couple of weeks and already they are getting dry and chapped again so I am definitely going to start using it again.

Other things I have been loving is wearing make-up. I stopped wearing it for a while but I started wearing it again last week and love it. I won't start wearing it every day again because I don't always have time but I will be wearing it a lot more again.
I have also been loving my skin care routine but more on that in tomorrows post.
I am obsessed with two songs at the moment: Abigail's song by Katherine Jenkins and O Children by Nick Cave. I have listened to these on repeat basically all month, with the occasional break and a different song, like today. But I can never bore of these songs, they are truly amazing.

Links to wear you can buy or listen to some of the things mentioned:
The tube lip balm is from Primark so there is no link but they are only £1 so I would go buy some :)
Pedicure system
Abigail's song
O Children

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your favourites of the month in the comments below.

Talk to you all tomorrow

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment