Thursday, November 03, 2011

Tag: Halloween

So I know Halloween was on Monday but I found this tag and really wanted to do it. Here it is, the Halloween Tag. Enjoy.


1. Favourite Halloween movie?
I don't really like scary movies so I don't have one


2. What age did you stop trick or treating?
10 but I wish I could still do it now


3. Favourite Halloween costume you have worn?
Probably the year I dressed up as a devil. I loved that one.


4. What are you going to be this year?
Halloween is obviously over but I dressed up as a Dementor. It wasn't a great costume, as it was cheap and homemade but it was fun anyway.


5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Yes, although I do scare very easily.


6. Vampires or werewolves?
Seriously? Why is everyone so obsessed with Twilight?


7. Favourite Halloween candy?
The UK don't really have Halloween candy but I do love the toffee apples even if I didn't see any this year *sad face*


8. Do you decorate your house?
No simply because Halloween isn't a big deal in the UK.


9. Least favourite costume
I don't really have one


10. Have you ever repeated a costume, and what was it?
Yes. When I was little, pretty much every year I would be a Witch, with the odd exception.


11. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in life after death if that counts


12. Scariest Halloween?
I don't have one really. Although one year we went to The Chester Dungeons and that was pretty scary and I was only about 12 at the time.


That is it for this post. I hope that you enjoyed it, even if it was a little bit late. 


Talk to you all soon 


DFTBA


Kim


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment