Monday, May 17, 2010

Bath Tubs

Hey everyone :) So right now I am contemplating whether or not to have a nice relaxing bubble bath after reading one of Allthatglitters21 Blogs about baths. And it made me wanna look at pictures of my dream bath, yeah I know weird right? LOL, which is a bath that sits in the middle of the room and looks like this -->
How gorgeous I love that. There is a problem with me having a bath in the middle of my dream bathroom because I want a shower that is in the middle of the bathroom, so I think I need my bath near the window like in the picture LOL. Oh and the type of shower I want is the one without the doors/cubicle and the shower head on the ceiling and plug hole right underneath it. Always loved them :)

Anyway back to the baths LOL. I was looking on Google images and found this bath -->
How amazing does that look. It is called the Red Diamond Bathtub from Water Games Technology. It has multicolor lighting, a computer-controlled heating system that maintains your desired water temperature, an automatic disinfection system and built-in massager. Plustwo retractable HDTVs, Swarovski-encrusted champagne holder, and built-in GSM module that lets you call your bathtub and get things ready for some splashy time from afar. How awesome :) Pity about the price though :( It cost around about $47,000 I don't know how much that is in pounds but it is still out of my price range. My house is worth only slightly more than that LOL.  It is still pretty amazing though and I really want one. But I'm gonna have to stick to my normal boring old built in bathtub :( ha-ha


Talk to you all soon Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment