Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Outfit Of The Day

Hey everyone :) hope you are all doing well. It was my mum's birthday today so we went for a meal to celebrate and I decided I would post an Outfit of the day even though I wore this tonight LOL, P.S. Sorry the picture is blurry it was the best one I took :( The top is a white vest top with black and white ruffles along the top, from Primark, the Blazer is from Ethel Austins but you can get similar ones anywhere really, I would go to Primark or New Look, The leggings are just plain black leggings from Ethel Austins but again you can get from anywhere really, the shoes are black gladiator 4inch heels from Ethel Austins and the bag is a small black over the shoulder bag with a bow on the front from Primark.

For my make-up I did my Honey Bee eyes and wore a nude lipgloss from Victoria Jackson. I love this look it is very summer I think. Oh yeah I forget about the earrings, they were from Primark, I was also wearing a Butterfly necklace which you can't see  but I don't remember where I got that because I have had it for years.

So that is my outfit of the day, I really like this look, it is very sophisticated I think. Hope you enjoyed this post :).

I uploaded a video today which I'll put a link to here April Favourites, go check that out and please subscribe if you haven't already.

Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx
.

No comments:

Post a Comment