Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update on me :)

Hey everyone How are you all my lovely followers?? You are even more lovely for not unfollowing me even though I haven't posted a Blog in, like, forever LOL.

So this is just a quick update on why I haven't been posting anything. Basically I have just been lazy LOL. I don't really have anything to say lately. My life has been pretty boring. I haven't even posted a video in over a week, which to me sounds horrible :/. I did post a video today though which you can watch here :)

So I just got my hair trimmed I'll post a picture here -->
You can't really tell the difference because I only got it trimmed but I love it just because it feel's so much better. It is easier to brush because the dead/split ends are gone which I love about having my hair trimmed :)

In my last Blog I talked about how awesome the weather was and I loved it but I think I might of jinxed it because it has been really cold lately :( I don't like being cold :( Although I do like sitting in the living room, in my Pyjamas, with the fire on and either watching a film or reading a book in the winter. I think that is the best thing about winter. Well that and the dark nights LOL. But I still love love love love summer. I love being outside reading a book and getting a tan :) even though I don't tan ha-ha if I want any tan I have to get a spray tan LOL.

Watching The Chippenddoubles on YouTube right now. If you didn't see it watch it here I loved them but I am curious to know what they will do in the next round. I mean like Simon Cowel said the performance was reveling themselves. So I can't wait to see there next performance. What I don't get is why, when David Beckham was being revealed everyone but one of the men where holding an England flag but the other dude was holding a Scottish flag, I didn't get the point of the Scottish flag, David Beckham isn't Scottish :/ My favourite looky likey was Mr T he was spot on. Although I have to admit I loved when David Beckham took his shirt off :P Well I am only human :P ha-ha. My other favourite acts from Saturday's show was Hayashi the Samaria sword act which was terrifying I was so scared for Ben and I don't think he really wanted a bean chopped off on his head LOL the way he said yeah was so funny and unconvincing I mean it was so high pitched LOL. OMG I still get terrified when I see that. I also loved Janey Cutler she was amazing. But I hope she doesn't end up like Susan Boyle I mean I liked her when she came on the show but then she went all global and up herself and all you ever heard about was her and I got bored of her and now I can't stand her. I mean don't get me wrong she has an amazing voice but she is so annoying I was so glad she didn't win and that Diversity did.

Wow this Blog is so random LOL. Think I'll leave it at that and I'll Blog soon promise :)

Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment