Friday, January 07, 2011

December Favourites

Hey lovelies how are you all? I know, I know I have not posted anything in such a long time and I am ashamed *hangs head in shame* But with school and Christmas. I have just not had much chance. Plus my charger for my laptop broke again so I had no laptop for a week. So yeah that is my excuse for no posts =/

Anyway I thought I would do a December Favourites post but I am ill so I am not going to get pictures for you but when I will also be doing this as a video soon so if you wanna see the products I mention I will do a post with a link =] Onto the favourites =]

Ok the first thing is the Garnier nutritionist caffeine eye roll on. OMGG this is amazing. I am the type of person who always has bags and dark circles under my eyes so I thought I would try this and I fell in love with it. It doesn't get rid of the circles but it does get rid of the puffiness. I want to try the tinted one to get rid of the circles. The roll on leaves you looking awake and fresh which is what everyone wants so I totes recommend this =]
Next is the Superdrug Tea Tree and Peppermint spot stick. I am a teenager. I get spots. Its part of life. But obviously I don't want spots so I decided to try this. I needed face wipes and this was on offer with them so I thought why not? And I do not regret it. I think it is really good, it really does help get rid of any spots and stop new ones forming. I don't use it all the time just if I feel a spot coming up or I have a huge spot that is disgusting. But I have to say that for the price it is pretty good. Obviously there are better versions on the market but you will have to fork out for it. With this you get results and half the price so if you are a spotty teenager or you get spots (especially time of the month ladies) then I recommend this. After all it is only £2.99 and is on offer right now for buy 2 for £4.49. Bargain! =D
Next is a saviour! E45 cream. If you live in the UK you will know that the weather has been terrible. Perfect for Christmas though LOL. Anyway with the air being so dry and being out in the cold then going into a house with the heating blasting or vice versa really dries out your skin. So E45 cream has been great. Unfortunately I started using it a little but too late and my skin was dead and I had to go to the doctors and was prescribed a different cream yesterday. If you are not like me and leave it too late to get some E45 cream then it would be perfect for you but I left it too late. Oops. Still love it though and recommend it to anyone who has dry skin.
Last favourite of the month is a make-up product and it is the Body Collection Sultry eyes in Mocha. Obviously I have not been able to wear make-up much because of my dry skin but when I do this is what I reach for. It is amazing. You can do a smokey eye or a neutral day time look. It is so great. Also it is really pigmented which I love =D
Oh almost forgot. Another favourite of mine is the Nivea lip care essential (the blue one) Best. Lip-balm. Ever. All I am gonna say. It is so moisturising so you have to buy. Just saying LOL

Ok that is it for my December favourites. Hope you enjoyed the post. Leave your favourites in the comments or link me to your post. Love reading and watching favourites videos. Gives me great ideas =D

Talk to you all soon.

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment