Saturday, January 29, 2011

I don't know

Hey everyone I really want to write a post but I have no idea what to write about today. I am supposed to be doing homework, which right now should be reading The Great Gatsby, but I am so sleepy and the book is not that great (from what I have read) that I just can't do it =/ I am definitely having an early night tonight. And by early I don't mean 11 o'clock I mean 9 o'clock. 11 o'clock is late for me and I know that that is not normal for an 18 year old but I am a day person so ya know =P I went to sleep about 11 last night which is why I am so tired today cause I have been up since 5:40am for work so going to bed at 11 is not that great when you have to be up so early ha-ha. I have work tomorrow morning as well plus up late tomorrow night (well for me anyway =P) so I definitely need an early night tonight =P
I am trying to watch a video be SWalkermakeup but it won't load =[ I really want to watch it =[

Oh I just remembered I finally have editing software. I am so excited to use it properly. I used for my haul video but only to change the format. I can't wait to try editing with it. I have never edited a video before so I am probably going to fug it up ha-ha. Oh well practice makes perfect right =P

I am in such an organising mood. I can't wait to do it tomorrow. I kind of have tomorrow planned and because I have nothing else to write I am going to tell you all =P
Ok so obviously I have to go to work but when I come home I am getting changed and doing my make-up and filming 3 videos. Going to edit them all tomorrow but only upload 1. I am then going to clean and organise my room. I am getting 2 black bags, 1 for bin and 1 for charity and I am going through everything I own and deciding what to get rid off, including make-up. The only things not included are my books and anything Harry Potter =P. I am also deep deep cleaning my brushes. I am going to try something different to clean them but I don't want to say what it is until I have done it encase it doesn't work ha-ha. If it works I will do a post on it showing you what I did. I will take pictures tomorrow whilst doing it. Then after I have done all that I am off out to my friends church group which I now go to so you could say it is my church group too ha-ha. I will be there until about 10 then I gotta come home and get ready for bed which seems to take forever lately ha-ha, then I am off to bed. My life is super exciting isn't it =P I bet you all wish you had my life =P JK JK.

Anyway I am off I don't want to bore you all any-more. Talk soon

Kim
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment