Sunday, March 06, 2011

Outfit Of The Day #4





Umm ok so they wouldn't rotate =/ Sorry about that =/ But you can see them well enough I guess =/

Anyway on with what I am wearing:

Earrings - Dorethy Perkins, they were on sale so I'm not sure you can buy them anymore
Necklace - Primark, thought I would add colour =] but you can't buy it anymore because I bought it last year =/ sorry =[
Cardigan - Primark, this is so comfy I love it so much =]
Lace top - Primark, I love how this looks, it is really summery but the darkness of the navy means it is still perfect for winter =]
Leggings - Primark, I live in leggings they are so comfy =] Primark leggings are dirt cheap at only £3 I love them =]
Boots - They are my Uggs which I got for Christmas so I don't know where to buy them but you can check online =]

Hope you enjoyed this post =] I am thinking of doing this everyday to every other day hopefully =] Let me know if you would like that =]

Talk to you all soon =]

Kim
xoxo <3 xxxx

1 comment:

  1. aw cute!!!

    http://autumnsallaboutblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete