Saturday, March 12, 2011

Outfit Of The Day #6


Hey girlies hope you are all well =] This is the outfit I wore on the 9th =] Not sure why I didn't upload it earlier cause I have todays outfit to upload too ha-ha. There is no close up of my face because I wasn't wearing any make-up because I was lazy =P Anyway onto what I am wearing =]

Sunglasses: Whos behind those Fosters? I'll probably wear these again soon so you will get a close up then =]
Jacket: A leather jacket I have had for years not sure of the brand
Top: From Primark that I bought in September I think or maybe before =/ I'm not sure you can buy it anymore but there is bound to be similar tops =]
Leggings: Plain leggings from Primark again =P
Shoes: Although you can't see them I was wearing plain black pumps from Primark because it was warm enough for them =] 

Thats it for todays outfit =] Hope you enjoyed =]

Talk soon =]

Kim
<3 xx

2 comments:

  1. cute outfitt

    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    I love your blog and I would love it if you could follow it back pubicly: jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete