Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Outfit Of The Day #5

Hey everyone this was supposed to be uploaded last night but I didn't take the pictures until I was about to get ready for bed, and it was dark, hence the bad quality. I am most likely to wear this outfit again because I love it so much and when I do I will re-post it with better pictures. 

Sunglasses - I won these last year they are 'Who's behind those fosters?' Think you can buy them from Superdrug =] they are Aviator glasses = 
Jacket - I'm not sure where it is from I have had it for years and it was my mums before that. It is real leather so that is why it has lasted so long LOL
Top - I bought this in September from Primark =] It is white with ruffles on the bottom =] I love this top =]
Leggings - Just plain leggings from Primark
I also wore my Ugg boots but I had taken them off before taking the picture LOL and I was wearing a 'pearl' necklace with love written on it from Primark but you can't see it.

Like I said I love this outfit so will probably wear this again and post this again but with better pictures.

Let me know what you think in the comments =]


No comments:

Post a Comment