Friday, March 26, 2010

Holiday

Hey everyone :). guess where I am right now .... IN MY OWN BED!! ha-ha. Yes that's right I am back from my holiday which means there will be a video up tomorrow. Yay :). To be honest I am happy to be in my own bed but I was gutted I had to leave both places because I love both places we went to :(. So we first went to Bristol and stayed in a gorgeous inn it is such a nice place the beds are so comfy although they are small which is a bad thing if your used to sleeping in a big bed ha-ha. We only stayed there for the night because my dad had an exam there (which iis why we were on holiday ha-ha) then the next day we went to see family/friends. I'll just refer to them as family beccause we are like family. All us kids have grown up together and in school everyone thought me and the girl were cousins and we have just always went by that ha-ha. So anyway my cousin just had a baby 2 weeks ago, and we thought that since we were so close we would go and visit and stay the night. It was great seeing them again, it doesn't matter how long ago we last seen each other we always act like it was only yesterday that we last seen each other. My cousins baby is so adorable, in pictures he looks really long, but in real life he is tiny :). I would post pictures of him but seeing as he isn't my baby I'm not going to do that just encase they don't want that LOL. So we were there for a night then left the following night, so that we were back in Bristol for my dads second exam the following morning. Then we came home ha-ha.

That's all for this Blog. Love you all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment