Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Late Night Chatter

Hey everyone. So I am wide awake and on MSN but got a bit bored and decided to write a Blog, just because I love you all LOL. So I'm going away tomorrow and I'm super excited, been looking forward to this for months and months LOL. I've only just finished packing my non daily things. So only got things like Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Make-up remover, etc left to pack which will be done tomorrow. If you follow me on twitter you will know that it has taken me almost all day to even start packing LOL I just couldn't get into the right mind for it (if that makes any sense to you LOL) but I finally did it whoop. OMG is that really how you spell whoop :/ I always spelt it woop LOL oh well I now know LOL. I wondered why Spell checker was always telling me I was spelling it wrong ha-ha.
Scratch that I'm not on MSN any more I ended up on the phone and couldn't concentrate on here sorry. So I was about to write an Ins and Outs but I think I might do that tomorrow if I have time before I leave if not I will do it when I get back.


Love you all xoxo :) <3 xxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment