Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Journey Essentials

Hello all my lovely readers, so sorry it has been so long since I last posted a Blog, like I said in my last post, I never really know what to write, but that is changing as of now. I have decided to write a post at least once a week. However, if you ever need an update on me sooner, there will always be a new video uploaded everyday on my YouTube channel, and Status updates on Twitter. The links are here and here, so go check them out :)

Anyway on to today's post. As you can tell from the title, it is about my Journey essentials. I don't travel very often and I don't go abroad, I always stay in the U.K. But I am guessing what I take with me when I travel, for the journey, would be suitable for Carry on's but I'm not 100% sure, so don't hold that against me.

So the first thing I always take into the back of the car with me, is a book. The one I am reading right now, well actually the two books I'm reading right now LOL, are Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, for like the 5th time LOL, by J.K. Rowling and Sophie's Bakery for the Broken Hearted by Lolly Winston. I always take a book because, as you all know I am a big reader and when your in a car for a few hours you can get kinda bored so I always like to make sure I have something to read and I also take my Nintendo DS just incase I feel like playing a game. 

Ok so I also bring with me a blanket, the one in the picture is my Tinkerbell, I love Tinkerbell, I only have 2 fleece blankets and my other one is a Playboy one but I keep that one on my chair just to make it prettier, so my Tinkerbell one is always the one I reach for when I want a blanket LOL. I take my blanket with me because I tend to get cold really easily, even in summer, so always need something like a blanket with me :) 

I also bring my MP4 player, I don't own any Apple products, although I do want an Ipod nano. Anyways I just have a normal MP4 player from Philips I got a couple of Christmases ago, I really like it :) So I bring this because I like to listen to music, and no-one in my family really like the same music as me, so I listen to my own, whilst they listen to the radio, or whatever music they wanna listen to. 

The final things I take with me are food and a litre bottle of water. I drink a lot of water so I always make sure I have a drink with me. I take food with me incase I get hungry. I don't really like to buy food from the service stations because they tend to be expensive so I always bring my own. Its normally just things like a packet of crisps or a tube of Pringles, some chocolate, cake and sandwiches and maybe some fruit, like a good girl ha-ha, nothing special, but I like food so I bring some LOL. 

All of my other travel essentials, I.E. My clothes and laptop go into the boot of the car, because I don't need them sitting with me. I also take obvious things like my bag and my money into the back of the car with me so that when we get out I can just put everything in my bag and carry that, simple LOL.

So that was my Journey Essentials, feel free to write a Blog about this and leave me a link, I would love to know what everyone needs when on a Journey :).

Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx



2 comments:

  1. this is a nice post ... who do you travel with on your journey? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steve's Zushi Thanks :) I travel with my family, none of my friends drive LOL xoxo <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete