Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Outfit Of The Day

Hey my lovely readers, hope you are all doing good, and your feet aren't hurting you. Mine are so painful, but I shouldn't complain, it was my own fault. I went shopping in heals, but only because they were the only shoes I had that would go with what I was wearing and were waterproof, because it was raining when I left. Then it decided to stop for the day whilst I was in town :( typical ha-ha.

So as you can tell from the title, this is an Outfit of the day Blog :) I love OOTD Blog posts, to read and to post. I was going to do this as a video, but I decided on making it this instead and do a haul video.

On to the pictures :)
Top from Primark, Leggings from Primark.
Leaf necklace from New Look, Key/Heart/Flower Necklace from Primark, Bracelet from Diamonds and Pearls.
Eyes, neutral using a brown on the outer corner and in the crease to give definition.
On lips Barry M Lipgloss. Special Edition not available any more.
Boots from some shop in Liverpool, by the Met quarter shopping centre I think.

Sorry this isn't so good, I don't know why but this was the only way I could get the pictures :/ At least the pictures are better quality than my last OOTD post ha-ha.

Hope you all had a good day :) Now gonna massage my poor feet LOL. Let me know what you think of the set up and your overall thoughts on this Blog :)

Talk to you all soon girlies :) Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment