Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 World Premier - my reaction

Wow! That is all I can say! It was so emotional and it kind of left me feeling a little bit nostalgic. Apparently it was the biggest premier that London has ever had. And to be fair you could totally tell. It covered Trafalgar square, which is where everyone arrived then went through a "Diagon Alley" which unfortunately wasn't shown :( I wish they had shown it because I would've loved to have seen how they re-created it and if they did it right.
Imagine that full of people and you will see exactly the scale of the premier. Unfortunately I can't find a birds eye view of the premier but this was taken, maybe a day, before hand and you can already see it starting to fill up with Potterheads! =D

Almost everyone looked beautiful. Well in my opinion only one person didn't but I know other people loved her dress. I am talking about Bonnie Wright, (Ginny Weasley) I really didn't like her dress. I felt it didn't suit her at all. I guess it is my opinion but I thought the dress was ugly.



I guess it is kind of elegant. But I still don't like it. I did however LOVE Emma Watson's dress!
I mean isn't it absolutely gorgeous? Sort of reminds me of ballet. Which I love! And I have to admit her hair is starting to get better now that it is growing out. I hated her hair when she first got it cut but now that it is growing out it is starting to look really good and if I am honest I don't think she could wear that dress with long hair, well at least without a lot of effort being put into an up do. I just love her dress =] And I really like Jo's dress too. It was beautiful and looked amazing on her.

She is so beautiful and I love her so much. She is the reason for this huge premier. Without her none of this would've even been possible. If you follow me on Twitter you would've seen just how much I love her and how she is my hero and inspiration. She inspires me everyday with Harry Potter and I want to thank her so much for creating this world and I will never stop loving Harry Potter and I will always return to Hogwarts.

After everyone had arrived there was a surprise for everyone. Warner Bro's CEO (I think) made a speech. Then the 3 Davids made a speech, then Dan, Emma, Rupert and Finally Jo. It was beautiful and made me cry. Emma and Jo were crying before they even started their speeches and Rupert choked up during his. It really was beautiful and the best ending to the best premier. These 2 pictures of Emma are absolutely beautiful in my opinion and I feel they show everyone just how much Harry Potter means to people.

 I feel that they show that it is such an emotional end. Harry Potter has been her life for 10 years. And now it is over and her emotions are exactly how Potterheads everywhere feel right now and during the premier. I'm not going to lie I was crying. What finished me off was what Jo said: "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" I couldn't hold it any longer and I sobbed. I don't know how I am going to cope on Friday I am going to be in pieces. It really was beautiful and I am even more excited to watch it.

If you haven't watched the premier I recommend looking for it. I'm sure it will be on YouTube. And if you have watched it let me know what you thought.

Talk to you all soon

Long Live Harry Potter

xx

2 comments: