Sunday, July 31, 2011

Would you rather: Beauty edition 2011

Hey girlies so I have decided to try really hard to put up more posts. I want to do every day but I know that won't happen very often, so I have decided no less than 3 a week! I just thought about doing BEDA again but then I remembered that I am away for a week during August and won't have a computer or my normal phone with me because I'm at a festival so that won't be happening. That will also be the only week with less than 3 posts.

Anyway today's post is (as you can tell by the title) a Would you rather tag. I think I have done this before in a video (not sure) but I decided to write it up anyway :) So here goes:

1: Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip-glosses or all of your palettes and eye-shadows?
Palettes and eye-shadows simply because I don't always use eye-shadow when I wear make-up but I always use the other stuff.

2: Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again because I don't have the type of face that suits short hair unfortunately

3: Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
On me a pink cheek looks better and more natural so pink cheek.

4: If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?
Hmm clothes probably because I always wear clothes whereas I don't always wear make-up.

5: Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick because it seems more logical (although none of this actually is logical)

6: Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well we don't have a Sephora in the UK but I think it might be similar to a department store like Debenhams, maybe, and if it is it has more brands to choose from so I'm gonna say Sephora.

7: Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Lip colour because that is easier to work with than eye-shadow

8: Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
This is hard because I love summer clothes but I would probably freeze if I wore summer clothes in the winter, because I do live in the UK. I guess in winter you layer up, so I could just wear less layers in the summer so long as its winter clothes, right? Like long sleeves? I like that idea so I will stick with that, winter clothes in summer.

9: Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year?
Dark nails, I wear that more anyway.

10: Would you rather give up your favourite lip product of eye product?
Eye product. Like I said before, I always wear lip products but not always eye products.

11: Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Pony tail. That's how I wear my hair most of the time anyway.

12: Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never paint my nails. I can go weeks without painting my nails but always have lipgloss/balm on.

13: If you shaved your eyebrows would you rather have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Hmm sharpie them in everyday, I guess. I would just look weird with no eyebrows.

14: Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?
Nail polish. If I am going out I like to do both my make-up and nails. But sometimes I forget my nails, yet I could never go out-out without make-up on, because I hate having my picture taken without any make-up on.

Well that was the tag. Hope you enjoyed it. I would love to read your answers to these questions, so if you do do this tag leave a link in the comments below.

Thank you for reading.

Talk soon

Kim
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment