Thursday, July 07, 2011

HARRY POTTER PREMIER!!!!

Ok ok I know it isn't for another 15 minutes but I am so excited!!! As you may know I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!! And this is the LAST. EVER. Harry Potter premier and unfortunately I cannot be there =[  I am incredibly upset about that but luckily it is live on livestream and of course I will be watching it! Whilst wearing my tie and wand!! I am incredibly excited!! I don't really know what to say I am to excited to think straight ha-ha 

Ooh ooh I just found out it is on youtube as well which is better quality!!

Follow me on twitter and we will chat about it live at PotterKim_

Love you all

Long Live Harry Potter

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having fun! I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter.

    I love your blog and I hope you can come and check out mine! I have a giveaway on at the moment where you can win an 88 Metal Mania palette.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jaci Walker yeah I did have fun =D I'll be doing a post tomorrow about my reaction to the premier =] So be sure to check it out and let me know what you think =]

    I will definatly check out your blog thanks for the link to the giveaway I'll check it out =]

    xx

    ReplyDelete