Saturday, July 30, 2011

I broke my right ankle and it sucks

I am totally fed up! I am fed up of wearing sweat pants, and looking like crap! I completely do not recommend breaking a bone, especially in your leg/ankle/foot. Especially if you like wearing skinny jeans and/or heels. I miss my heels and jeans. I can't even wear leggings cause I'll stretch them :(

Something else I miss is exercise! I never thought I would say that! But right before I broke my ankle I was exercising everyday and was planning on starting a more varied work-out routine and become healthier and fitter but then I went and broke my ankle and I can't to day any proper exercise. I mean I can clean but that is it! I want to start cycling, running, and so much more but I can't and it is so upsetting :(
Before I had a weight-baring cast I had to hop, with crutches, everywhere, even just to the bathroom. That was when I realized how unfit I actually am! I could only hop for a few minutes and had to get carried the rest of the way because my arms or my left hip began to ache so much. It was horrible. That was when I decided; I need to get fitter. I need to exercise more and eat healthier! And I will start eating healthier, as of right now. I feel like if I tell the internet I have to keep to it because so many people could find out and if I fail I will be failing in front of so many people.

Anyway this was just a post venting about how much I hate having a cast on! And I cannot wait to get it off. Which isn't until 11th August (right before I go away)

Let me know, have you ever broken a bone? If so how did you get on with it?

Anyway I will talk to you all soon

Kim
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,curently broken as well and in a cast and it really sucks! I am not sure how I am going to survive and it's only been 2 weeks! Feel free to email me,Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy It is horrible isn't it? I feel like I'm going insane with lack of sleep. I totally feel your pain. What did you break? Kim xx

    ReplyDelete