Monday, July 04, 2011

Jungle fever outfit of the day

Hey girls how are we all? Ok so this is an old outfit I wore it a few weeks ago and tried to post it from my phone but is wouldn't work and I have only now got round to uploading it on here.

I was at a fancy dress party for a YF social and as you can tell by the title it was a jungle theme. A bunch of us decided to go as explorers/"I'm a celeb..." contestants =] It was a really good night, I had a load of fun! =D

Anyway here are the pictures =]




Yes I am awesome! ha-ha I couldn't take serious looking pictures so I was being all posy ha-ha.

Everything I am wearing was from Primark simply because its cheap and I knew I was going to be ruining the back of the shirt, anyway, with marker pen =]

Hope you enjoyed this post. There will be another fancy dress outfit of the day soon. It will coincide with my nails of the day post which is also due soon =]

Let me know if you have been to any fancy dress parties lately =] Leave a link to your blog and I will check it out =]

Talk soon

Kim
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment