Tuesday, August 02, 2011

So seeing as I didn't Blog yesterday I thought I should write one today. Thing is though, I have no idea what to write about.

Recently I have found HogwartsRadio, and I (stupidly?) downloaded all of them! From episode 1! There is 109 plus some live episodes and I am only on episode 23. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them, they are really good. But I kinda wish I was caught up. They are talking about The Half-blood Prince. You know their expectations of it, what they hope is going to be in it, and because I know what is in it, I don't feel part of the discussion  so I really can't wait to catch up. I put them on my phone so I can listen to them all the time. Although my battery doesn't last all that long, meaning when I'm out I need to be careful not to use up my battery. So fa, though, I haven't been out, listening to them, since I found them, so I haven't had that problem. I am, however, out on Thursday, so I will be listening to them on the bus. I'll probably only get through 1 and a half, but, lets face it, its better than none.

Anyway like I said I have no idea what to write about, so I am off to go and make myself a cup of tea (yum)

I'll talk to you all soon

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment