Thursday, August 04, 2011

What I bought today

Hey girlies! So I know I said that I was going to be doing an Outfit of the day post today buuuuut I woke up really late. Like I woke up at the time I was supposed to leave! So I wasn't wearing any make-up and I don't like having my picture taken without make-up on. Therefore I decided to do a "What I bought today" post.
I didn't buy much, or anything "girly", you know any beauty products or fashion products. But I did buy some other stuff that I thought I would share with you all, because I did promise a post today.
Anyway on with the post.




I got this simply because Jo is on the cover. I was in W.H.Smith, looking for anything Harry Potter, and my friend pointed this out. I freaked out and bought it. It has an interview with her about her heritage because she is going to be on "Who do you think you are?" on Wednesday. So I am going to check that out. I might read all of the magazine, and see what it is like. I've never bought The Radio Times before so I'm not sure if it is any good. If you want I will let you know what I think, although it probably won't be that interesting of a post.



I went into Waterstones specifically for this. I have wanted this for a while but never got around to buying it. But I decided I just had to have it. If you can't quite tell what it is, it is a Golden snitch with a sticker book. The snitch is on a stand, but you can't see it in the picture. It was quite cheap so its obviously not the best quality but I love it anyway. And I will never use the stickers, they will forever be in the book!



Whilst in Waterstones I also bought "A Child In Time" by Ian McEwan because I have to read a bunch of books before going back to school and I had decided about a week ago that this was one of the books that I wanted to read. I am excited to read this and will probably start reading it tomorrow. I have about 5 to read in about 4 weeks so I had better get started haha.






Finally I randomly bought this bear from Build-a-bear. I kind of regret this buy, because I wanted to buy a Harry Potter scarf, but after buying this I couldn't afford it. It is cute though. And whilst in the shop, we were approached by one of the staff, who must have been a Potterhead. My friend was wearing a Horcrux necklace, and he came up and asked if it was from Harry Potter. We got excited but we didn't get to speak to him because he walked off then disappeared :( I am tempted to go back and speak to him haha. I mean it is always good to make friends, especially if they are Potterheads.

That is all I bought today, but in the next few days I will be buying more stuff because I have a few things I need before going to my festival, so I will probably blog those.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Talk soon

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment