Sunday, August 28, 2011

So Sorry

So I know I promised at least 3 posts a week apart from when I was away, and I have been back over a week now and this is my first post. But I promise I have a really good excuse, my laptop has actually broken, for good I think. It will not switch on. Instead it goes to a blue repair screen then shuts down when it can't repair :( I am extremely upset about this because I don't like not having my own laptop (I'm using my dad's at the moment) plus I have lost all my pictures! Yes I know! "How can you not have backed it all up!?" but I was getting round to it when it stopped switching on. Although I do have an idea of how to get my pictures back, not sure it will work though. If it does I will let you know what it is.

Anyway this is just a post to explain that I will still be posting, but maybe just not as often, after all I don't want to stop my dad using his laptop. Hope you all don't mind.

Talk soon

DFTBA

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment