Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh My Gosh Guys I have a new laptop! :D I am so excited to have my own laptop again.

It feels like so long ago since I last updated this blog but I have so many ideas. Before my old laptop broke I had an idea to do a back to school series but obviously I won't be doing that, however I do have a bunch of ideas that I am going to do. And they are:

  • Tips on being healthy/ health series
  • Outfit of the day series
  • What I bought series
  • Organisation series
  • Motivation tips/ 'My Motivational wall'
  • In's and Out's
  • Skin Care routine
  • How to survive early mornings
  • Winter essentials series
  • October favourites
  • Nail of the week series
As you can see I have a few series which means I will be able to do my 'blog post' schedule again of at least 3 posts a week. 
If there are any posts which you would like please feel free to leave them in the comments below.
I am really excited to start writing again, I really have missed it so much. 

Talk to you all soon! 

Kim

xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment