Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nails of the week

Hey my gorgeous girlies!

Here is my nails of the week for you all! I think I have posted this colour before but I love it and it is what I am wearing this week so I'm doing it again!




I took a picture of my nails with the flash on and off, not sure that either are that good, but I feel like you can get  the right colour from the picture of the bottle.

The colour is Beatrice by Andrea Fulerton nail boutique which is exclusive to Superdrug.

I love this brand, about as much as I love Barry M or Avon. The texture is really good and it lasts a while without chipping, which is good if you only change your nail polish once a week.

I highly recommend this brand and colour! I feel that the colour is perfect for Autumn/winter and for Halloween (although I'm painting my nails black for my costume) The brand is really cheap, costing only £4.99 and you can buy it here.

Let me know what you think!

DFTBA

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment