Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tag: What's your fragrance?

Hey girlies,
So I have literally just read this tag on ElleandBlair.com and thought that it would be a fun post to do, simply because I love fragrance.
Onto the questions:
1.Fruity, Floral, Warm, Spicy or Food smell?
   Fruity/floral in the summer and Warm/spicy in the winter

2. Body spray or perfume?
    Perfume because it lasts longer. Although sometimes I find perfumes can smell chemically so maybe I choose Body spray

3.  What's your all time favourite perfume?
     Far Away by Avon. I feel like it is perfect for both winter and summer because it isn't too spicy or fruity.

4. What's your all time favourite body spray?
    I think it's called Kissed by Avon unfortunately though you can't buy it any more, but I do love the Vanilla scented body spray by Boots, it is so yummy.

5. What fragrance are you wearing right now?
     The Vanilla scented body spray from Boots. I normally wear both perfume and body spray but today I felt more natural so just put on some body spray.

Well that is it for this post. If you have done this tag leave the link in the comment below, because I would love to read it. If you haven't I tag you to do it because it is so much fun!

Hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you all soon

DFTBA

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment