Wednesday, August 03, 2011

PixieAccio52

Again I don't know what to write but I really wanted to blog today so I have decided to say that I am on Pottermore! I got on on Tuesday, and was so excited!! I'm still waiting for my second email so I can actually use the site, so for now all I can do is log in. But I don't care! I am one of the one million users who get early access!! So freaking happy!! I can not wait until I get to use the site, it is going to be amazing! =D If any of you guys are on comment me your username! =D

So I don't just want to leave it there, but I don't know what to write! I have an outfit of the day post planned for tomorrow, and I have just thought of a couple of ideas for posts, so I am going to write them down now so I don't forget.

Anyway I'll talk to you all soon

Kim

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment