Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Am I boring?

I need to get dressed, but I can't be bothered ha-ha. By the way I haven't been in my jammas all day, I just got out of the shower, like half an hour ago ha-ha. Am I lazy? I think so =P

Umm what was I going to type? Don't you just hate it when you have something to say then it just goes from your head because you got distracted ha-ha. I got distracted my a text =/ I haven't had a text in days and now as I am writing this I get texts ha-ha typical.

I was tweeting @Potternerd_ today, cause she said, I always think people think I am boring, or something like that, which she is not, I love her tweets. And it got me thinking. Am I boring? Is that why I don't get many views/subscribers on my YouTube videos, and I don't get comments on here and nobody tweets me unless I tweet them on twitter? I mean I have always thought, am I boring? But being online a lot and not really having many online friends makes you think, am I really not worth talking to? Should I just give up on the internet? But I don't want to at the same time, because I love reading peoples tweets, watching peoples videos, reading peoples Blogs. And I also love doing all that myself. It is fun and gets everything out. But if no-one cares then is there any point? If any of you think I am boring let me know. Honestly I won't be offended. And if you do find me boring tell me why, so I can see what it is that makes me boring and if I can fix it. I mean I'm not going to change who I am, but if there is something I do that is really boring to people and I can change it so I'm not so boring, without changing myself, then I will do it. But if you don't find me boring let me know that too.

I am really interested in what people think of me. That is why, if I had a superpower, it would be mind reading/legamency. I think I spelt that wrong but it will take to long to find it in the book LOL. I always look at people and wonder what they are thinking. And if they are looking at me I want to know what they really think of me. Like people I know. I always want to know what they really think of me. Especially people who hate me and won't tell me why. I would love to know why they hate me. What did I do wrong to them? Or is it just because they feel a need to hate on someone so they picked me? Or even, now I know this is so not the case, but you never know, are they jealous of me for some reason. Whatever the reason they hate me I would love to know. But obviously people don't tell you what the 100% think of you and the reasons. They will say things like I like you, you are fun. Or I hate you. I've never been given a reason when people tell me they hate me, so I don't have an example to go with that one. All I know is that a lot of people have hated me in my life and I don't know the reason.

Just had a thought. Anyone reading this probably think I am talking about hater comments and people hating me online, but in actual fact that has never happened to me. Actually I have had someone online who hated me, but that was because I was being mean to him and wouldn't go out with him so that doesn't count ha-ha. But no I am talking about people in real life. In school.

I'm going to finish on a lighter, happier note, cause this post is kinda depressing =/. Sorry anyone reading.

Anyway I have created my new channel. There are no videos up yet cause I only created it about 2 hours ago. But here is the link anyway =) My new channel KimsGlitterChatter =) I just realised how similar it is to Allthatglitters21's Vlog channel Ellesglittergossip. Whoops. Totally not intentional =/

Oh well. I am going to leave it here for tonight and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: Wilkinson
Nail colour: Luxe Lavender on fingers and Romance on my toes both by Avon
Subscribers: 39 and 0
Listening to now: Cannonball comin (see you again) by Ryan Seiler

No comments:

Post a Comment