Sunday, August 08, 2010

My Weight-loss Journey Update 2

Hey all my lovely readers, hope you are all well.

This week I have been good on the eating. Well better than usual. I obviously still ate some chocolate, but not as much as I normally do. I guess I just need to slowly cut it out. I was really bad this weekend, basically all I ate was junk. I feel really bad, but I was just craving it LOL.

I have come up with an idea. I will try and eat healthy everyday, obviously, and if I have been good and not eaten any chocolate, crisps, cake etc. I will reward myself with 2 pieces of plain chocolate each night. And if I don't have any plain chocolate and the only chocolate I have is milk I will only have 1 piece because it is unhealthier than the plain chocolate. I really like that idea =)

So onto my exercise. I haven't been so good with that unfortunately. I didn't exercise at all most days, which I feel so guilty about =( However I have exercised a lot today, so does that make up for it =P. Today I worked for 2 and a half hours then walked home. I then did 15 minutes of abs exercises, danced to Waka waka and did half an hour of yoga. I like yoga and I love the Waka Waka dance. Might film it ha-ha. It is such a fun dance =)

My goal for this week is, obviously to eat better, but also to exercise more. I think I am going to do half an hour of yoga everyday. I really like yoga, even if I do find it hard sometime LOL. Hopefully I will be able to do that. I want to do more exercises as well, but so long as I do yoga everyday I should be good.

Picture time. Just want to apologise in advance for the horrible one of me in my jeans, I know it is disgusting and if you don't want me to post more of them, then let me know in the comments.

If I am being honest I think I look slightly skinnier in this picture, but my hips still look big.









I don't feel I look any different in this picture, but it takes time to notice a difference, so just going to keep at it =)




Weight: 9st 
B.M.I.: 23.12
Weight left to lose: 1st 

No comments:

Post a Comment