Saturday, August 07, 2010

Work, YouTube, Pets and T.V.

Hey all my lovely readers, hope you are all well.

So it is that time of day again and I don't have that much to say, although, I have done more today than normal LOL.

I didn't get to sleep until late last night, but was still up on time for work, surprisingly. I noticed as well that I am a cheery person in the morning =)  I never really noticed before, but today I got on the bus and for some reason I noticed that I smile and am really polite first thing in the morning. I'm probably not the only one in the world, but I am the only one I know so it is weird. Are any of you cheery first thing in the morning? If you are then let me know I want to know other people who are the same LOL.

I have just had a thought. Should I keep my Blog and YouTube the way they are, or make them about one thing in particular. Like Beauty, or my love of books and all things nerdy? I'm not sure. Maybe I should just create another Youtube for my love of books and all things nerdy and just keep my Glitterifictinkerbel channel about beauty, because I love both things, but it could be confusing for my subscribers, like all the people who subscribe for my beauty videos might not want to know about my Harry Potter obsession, for example, and vice versa, all the people subscribed for my Harry Potter obsession might not care about make-up. Then my Blog will just keep both things together. What do you guys think? I would love to know your opinions before I make my decision.

Anyway back onto my day ha-ha. Well obviously I went to work. It was messy today which sucked but oh well. My job kinda sucks but that's life ha-ha. Gonna try and get a job in a book shop maybe. Hopefully they are hiring. I finished later than I normally do but I still walked home, I felt like the walk. It took me longer than normal, but weirdly it didn't feel like it. It must of just been a nice journey ha-ha. I say ha-ha a lot don't I? LOL. When I got home my jeans were wet cause it started to rain when I was about 10 minutes away from my house, but oh well I love being in my jammas :-P

Oh yeah I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer today, for the first time in years. I had forgotten how good it was. I have to get them on DVD but it cost £115 and there are other things that I would like to buy. Like a bunny rabbit. I saw a really cute one today and I fell in love with it. It was a little baby one that was dark brown, it was so cute. If I got that one I would of named it Fernando just because he looked like a Fernando. When I do get one I won't name it Fernando, because it won't be Fernando. My mum said that she will buy me the rabbit so long as I buy the hutch, bedding, food and water bottle and food bowl, which is reasonable. I really want one now. Still want a kitten, but my dad won't let me get one, he doesn't want one in the house cause he doesn't really like cats, but he is letting me have a rabbit so definatly going to get a little baby bunny. Have no idea what I am going to call it yet though ha-ha.

So apart from falling in love with bunny rabbits, I also went to another pet store and I saw a TARDIS fish tank ornament, well two to be precise, on large one medium, and I loved it but again not allowed it. I really need to always have money with me and spare ha-ha. There was also a Krusty Crab restaurant ornament which was so cute. I love fish tank ornaments but I don't have fish. My dad does though he loves them. He has an Oscar fish in one tank then lots of little tropical fish in another. But he likes plants in the tank not ornaments ha-ha. If the TARDIS is still there in a couple of weeks when I have some spare money I am buying one :-P I don't care that I don't have a fish tank ha-ha.

Can't think of anything else I have done today, to be honest with you all. Hmmmmmm. Nope nothing.

101 ways to leave a game show is on in 5 minutes, but my mum is on the phone, so I have to wait for her before I can watch it. Tonight's the night is on after. Love them shows. Steve Jones is funny and I am in love with John Barrowman :-P Yes I know he is older than my dad, he is gay and he is married but I still love him LOL.

Right I am going to love you and leave you. Hope you all had a great Saturday. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: Fremont Troll (after reading Italktosnakes Blog I wanted to know what it looked like and it is scary ha-ha)
Nail colour: Nails Inc in London (from the Diet Coke collection, not sure if it is available any more)
C.D. playing right now: None at the moment but Now 66 disc 1 is still in the Playstation
Subscribers: 39


No comments:

Post a Comment