Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm sorry

Hey lovelies how are we all?

I feel like such a fatty. I haven't eaten that much but what I did eat was full of calories and really unhealthy. Except my breakfast, which was, of course, a yoghurt and a piece of fruit. And I did exercise for about half an hour, but I seem to of gained about half a pound which is annoying but hey hoe.

I am so sorry this post is so late! I started writing it last night, then my internet went and I couldn't get it working again and then this morning, as soon as I was ready I had to go out, then my laptop wasn't working. So this is the first chance I have had to write this. I am truly sorry.

I am going to keep this really short because I will be writing today's in a few hours. In fact I have to go take my make-up off before going swimming. I mean who wants to go swimming with a full face of make-up? It will get all ruined and disgusting.

Oh well I will talk to you all in a bit. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last google search: Nerdfighter
Nail colour: Luxe Lavender on fingers and romance on toes. Both from Avon
Subscribers: 39 and 0
Listening to now: The Hills season 4

No comments:

Post a Comment