Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Weight-loss Journey Update 3

Hey girlies how are we all?

I'm going to be honest with you, I cannot be bothered writing this, I need to dry my hair and I want to sign off of the computer but I am going to do this because you need to be updated, and I love you guys =)

I'm not sure I have done that well this week. I have eaten ok I guess, and I have exercised everyday.

I have found an amazing breakfast. It is strawberries cut in half and a yoghurt poured over it. It is so nice. Great breakfast. It is sweet and is healthy. So nice. I would totally recommend it to you guys. I eat full fat yoghurt's, so I could do with finding a healthier yoghurt, but I have tried so many different yoghurt's and this one is definatly best. It is from Morrisons. I have tried French set yoghurt's from, Morrisons (duh ha-ha) Sainsburys and Asda and Morrisons is definatly my favourite. I shop in Morrisons so its a good thing they are my favourite LOL.

I have been eating chocolate but it is always Plain chocolate, which is healthier, but still not healthy enough, but I can't help but eat chocolate. I have such a bad sweet tooth. Also something else I have loved eating this week is weat-a-bix with banana, strawberry milkshake and sugar. I only have the sugar because, no matter how hard I try I cannot eat weat-a-bix or ready brek without sugar, even if I do have strawberry milkshake poured over it LOL. To make this healthier, I would suggest using a smoothie, either home-made or bought, or a home-made milkshake. I have never made a milkshake before so I just use the Nesquik milkshake powder. Which I have to say is the best milkshake ever. I used to love Crusha, you know when it first came out, but I had that a couple of months ago and it didn't taste right to me, so I have gone off of it. I have also tried like cheaper versions of Nesquik milkshakes and they don't taste the same. Its the same with Weat-a-bix it has to be the proper one, not the cheap, Asda/Morrisons/Sainsburys etc brand. As you can tell I am fussy LOL.

Exercise hasn't been that much different I guess. I tried to do 30 minutes of Yoga a day, but on Tuesday and Wednesday I was working and when I work I feel like that is enough exercise because it is 2 and a half hours. I can't remember if I exercised on Friday or not. I think I did at least a couple of routines of the Waka Waka dance, which I am obsessed with, but that was it. Might of done more but I can't remember.

Right going to dry my hair, then go weigh myself and I will be back.

Oh wait before I go do that, I forgot about my pictures and my goal for this week. Pictures first so brace yourselves LOL

I think I look skinnier. I have felt skinnier all day and yesterday so hopefully I am LOL










I still have over flowing flab ha-ha, but I think it is smaller than last week. Only by a little bit though. What do you think?


 So onto this weeks goal. Cut out crisps. I have been eating these a lot recently and it makes me thirsty. The only time I am allowed to eat crisps is if I am DESPERATELY craving them and even then they are to be plain/ready salted, cause they have the least amount of calories. Hopefully won't eat any at all.

B.M.I. 23.08
Weight: 8st 13lb
Weight left to lose: 13lb

Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment