Monday, August 16, 2010

Random

Hey lovelies how are we all? Its dark ha-ha. I never really write this whilst it is dark, I think, but oh well ha-ha.

You wanna know a secret? Well its not really a secret more of a fact.
I get distracted soooooo easily and it is not a good thing. I wanted to go for a shower, but I went on Youtube to check something, which I can't remember now, and I probably didn't do, and I was on there for like an hour watching videos. And again I just got distracted watching another video :/ It is not fun.

Anyway, what shall I say today? I really don't know, cause I have a pretty boring life. I filmed a video for my new channel which I haven't created yet, but will do that tomorrow and link it for you all to check out if you want to subscribe. You don't have to but I would appreciate it a lot.

I went to the dentist with my mum because she doesn't like going. And she had to get a filling and had to have a needle to numb her gums, and I have now decided I am taking much much better care of my teeth. That means less sweet stuff, flossing, cause I never floss, I'm always to scared it will create gaps in my teeth, and brushing 2 to 3 times a day. All because the dentists needle is so freaking big and it freaks me out. I'm not scared of needles but I am of that one, and I never want to have to have it stuck in my gums. No thank you!

It has been a pretty nice day today, I sat in the garden for a while and it was really nice. I haven't been able to do that in over a month I think, cause it has been really cold and rainy. But today it was gorgeous. I mean it could of been warmer but I am not complaining, cause we are supposed to have constant rain until November and me no likey that idea.

I just read through this post and it is so random that I can't even think of a proper title. Its just going to have to be Random. Not original or very creative, but that is how it is LOL.

Going back to school shopping tomorrow, so I will have more to write, and there will also be a haul video up tomorrow night. Until then I will love you and leave you.

Hope you had a fantastic day. Talk to you all tomorrow. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last google search: Harry Potter online games (I can never find any, know of any good sights?)
Nail colour: Luxe Lavender by Avon
Subscribers: 39
Listening to now: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment