Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My new camera

I got my camera today =D I was so excited to get it =D It is a Sanyo Xacti CG10 or VPC-CG10. It is HD and takes photos as well =D I didn't know that it was HD until it arrived but I am excited =D I was playing around with it and was shocked at how bad my skin is. Even in a mirror it doesn't look as bad. It made me want a facial but I'm not sure I can be bothered ha-ha. Probably will do it once I have finished writing this.

I also got my Tripod today. It is massive. The pictures on Amazon made it look small, but I guess that is what pictures do ha-ha. But it really is huge. I don't think I will be able to film at my desk any-more LOL. That's ok though, I don't mind sitting on my floor, honestly.

Just waiting for two more parcels to arrive. My Mum's Christening present and a memory card reader. I don't know why I ordered that but I did. Oh well ha-ha. I love receiving parcels =D and soon I will be receiving them all the time. What with my Lovethymakeup tester make-up, which I am super excited to start receiving =D

I just heard about the Harry Potter exhibition in Seattle. So wish I could go :( so much good stuff is happening this year and I haven't been able to go to any of it and it sucks :( Do any of you guys ever miss everything that you want to go to in a year? This is the first time it has happened to me. Well to be honest this is the first year that there has been so much stuff going on that I have wanted to go to.  Oh well that is life.

Oh yeah before I forget. I have decided that I am definatly going to make a second channel. But I am not sure what to call it. If any of you have any suggestions then please let me know in the comments. I'm thinking that I want to include my name, so something like Kimsglitterchatter although that is to long. Actually Kimsglitterchatter is available. But if any of you have better suggestions then please let me know.

Also I would love to know how many people are reading these, so please, if you are reading this then leave a comment.

That is all for today. Hope you had a fantastic day and I will talk to you all tomorrow. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: Pizza express
Nail colour: Not wearing anything on my nails right now. I need a manicure
CD playing right now: None but Now 66 disc 2 is in the playstation
Subscribers: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment