Monday, August 09, 2010

Books

So I am sitting here, in my jammas with a hot chocolate, and was thinking, I need to update my C.V. but what to I do instead? That's right, I write today's Blog. Its great isn't it ha-ha.

I love sitting in my jammas with a hot chocolate and a book. It is one of the best things =) I'm loving the book I am reading at the moment. The Girl with the dragon tattoo. I saw it when it first came out and was drawn to buying it, but for some reason I never got round to it until a few months ago, and I have only now just started reading it. I don't know why but I have been reading really slowly for the past few months.

I think it could be the fact that I have been trying to "catch up" on my T.V. programmes, but I never seem to catch up. It is really weird. I think I need a day where I get up like super early and just watch T.V. until I have caught up, or am chucked out of the living room ha-ha. I suppose I will get there eventually. I try and watch about 2 or 3 programmes a day, but when I record omnibuses of Neighbours and Hollyoaks I tend to get bored after watching just one of them :/

I'm watching John Green on Blogtv. I have to get his books. I think my local bookstore has them all. I know it sells Paper Towns, I really want Finding Alaska though. Gonna have to go in there and ask when I get some money. He just left my waiting room :( LOL

I don't have much to say today to be honest.

Wait did John Green co-write Will Grayson Will Grayson? I have been wanting that book for ages! Decided that, that is the first book I am buying once I read all the books I have bought recently but not read ha-ha.

That's it I am going to go and read. I want to read all my books. Only got a few. About four I think. Really going to read them all in a couple of weeks ha-ha. Maybe not but there is a chance LOL

Right I really am going. Sorry for the crappy post, I got distracted by John Green LOL.

Hope you all had a great day. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment