Thursday, August 05, 2010

Routines

Hey Girlies, Hope you are all doing good =)

So today's post is going to be about Routines. I was thinking about it last night and how I always need a routine for morning and night. Its really weird how I feel like I can't live without a routine.

Now I haven't been to school for a year, and without school it is hard to have a routine, so this past year it keeps switching up. But I am trying to create a morning and a night one that I won't have to change when I go back to school in September.

I used to shower at night, but then I started working as a K.P. and I was showering right before my shift. So I was just like I might as well just shower in the morning, so I am not showering at night then again during the day some days. Now though, I am fed up of getting up so early on the weekends to shower for work, I want extra sleep LOL. So I am now back to showering at night. That is now part of my 'bedtime' routine.

Another thing I have started doing at night is lighting 4 candles around my room, one on my desk, one by my door and one on either side of my bed, and plugging up my fairy lights and my clock, which is like a retro American Diner clock, which is so cute. Doing this is really relaxing and I actually feel like I start to feel tired quicker and sleep better. I love sitting in bed with the candles and lights on just reading my book, so relaxing =)

My morning routine is probably the same as everyone else I just get up, have breakfast, wash my face, brush my teeth, do my hair and make-up, get dressed and make my bed. Easy simple LOL. But I need to maybe do my hair at night, just so I can get even more sleep in the morning ha-ha. As you can tell I love my sleep ha-ha.

I don't really know what else to say ha-ha. Think I will just finish watching Big Brother then go to bed LOL

Hope you all had a good day, talk to you all tomorrow. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment