Friday, August 06, 2010

Emma Watson

Hey girlies how are we all?

Today's post is going to be boring, because my day was boring. Literally all I have done is watch Big Brother. I am bored of it, but at the same time I still want to watch it. Doubt that makes any sense but oh well ha-ha.

I couldn't sleep last night. After I signed off from here, I was going to get ready for bed, you know my whole routine thing, but I felt sick so just got straight into my bed. Boy was that a bad idea. I didn't start to fall asleep until, 1am. I know that doesn't seem late but I am a day person, and I tend to be in bed for 11pm. Also I was hoping to have an early night tonight because I have work in the morning and have to get up at quarter past 4 in the morning. And because of how late I went to sleep last night, I ended up getting up at 12pm today. Not good if you are like me and can only sleep if you have been awake for at least 12 and a half hours. Oh well, gonna try and be asleep before 11 tonight.

Anyway as I said my day has been so boring. Never again am I going to fall that far behind on Big Brother again. Never ever again. It was way too much. Thing is though, we have Sky+ and I record all of my programmes on there, and guess what. I am behind on a couple of things on there too. So going to have to watch some over the next week. Its only Neighbours Omnibus (5 of them) a Hollyoaks Omnibus, One Tree Hill and Footballers Wives. I reckon 7 days starting tomorrow then I will be caught up ha-ha. So you have been warned. My Blogs will be pretty boring for the next week. Sorry lovelies. Really I am.

OMG have you seen Emma Watson's new hair? If not here is the link. I hate it. She said she has always wanted to go short, and I guess she couldn't cause Hermione doesn't have short hair and now that she is finished with that she can do what she wants with her hair. But I think it was a very wrong move. It doesn't suit her. I guess you could say I just need to get used to it, like with any new hair style on someone. But I honestly believe she looks so much better with longer hair. I don't know if it is just me, but she looks like she is in her 30s. She is only 20, why does she want to look 30 odd. It might just be me who thinks this though. Have a proper, extensive look at it and tell me what you think.

I just realised, everyone is talking about Emma's new hair, which is understandable, it is a massive change, but no-one is talking about how she has been replaced/dropped as the face of Burberry. I can't remember who it is replacing her, and I can't find it. But who is prettier/more stunning/more modelesc (don't know if that is a word LOL) than Emma. She is gorgeous, even with the horrible hair cut. I guess they just wanted to go in a new direction. She has been the face of the company for at least a year, probably more but I can't remember. They probably thought that it was time to move on. And its not like Emma won't have any more options. She is at Brown, and she could do whatever she wanted really. Also its not like she need the money is it LOL.

Anyway nothing else to say. Gonna have a shower I feel disgusting.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Hope you all had a brilliant Friday. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: Modelesc (wanted to see if it was a word ha-ha)
Nail colour: Nails Inc in London (from the Diet Coke collection, not sure if it is available any more)
C.D. playing right now: Now 66 disc 1

No comments:

Post a Comment