Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My Day I Guess

Hey my lovely readers =) hope you are all doing good =)

I don't really know what to write today. I haven't done anything, literally the only thing I have done is watch Big Brother on 4OD. 5 episodes back to back. Its quite a lot, but today it didn't seem as much as yesterday. Yesterday it seemed to go on forever. I am almost caught up now, finally =) I was two weeks behind. Now I only have 10 episodes to watch, including episodes that haven't been on yet. I don't think I could watch more than 5 a day, no matter how much I love it.

Anyway I seriously don't know what to say :/

I just realised I always spell encase wrong. I always always spell it incase, then because I use Google Chrome, which has a spell checker encase you didn't know, it always spells it write. Its like the only word I can never spell. At least I think so ha-ha. Oh yeah and I never used to be able to spell whoop, I only learned cause of Google ha-ha. Google F.T.W ha-ha.

This Blog is so random. I am just typing. It's kind of like my Vlogs, where I just switch the camera on and talk. Oh on the subject of camera's I can buy my camera on Friday. I am so excited. I have been saving up for months. But I am pretty crap at saving, I always want to go shopping, but I really didn't want to keep using my web-cam to film tutorials on. I mean I suppose it is ok for Vlogs, but even then the sound isn't in sync so that isn't really good. I really can't wait to order my camera.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I made my first omelette today. I was so happy. I have never made an omelette before. I have never really cooked anything before to be honest. But I made a cheese omelette today and was so happy =) I know you probably don't care but oh well, I thought I would share that little piece of information with you all ha-ha.

I am going to leave it here now, I don't want to bore you all any further.

Hope you all had a good day. Talk to you all tomorrow. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

P.S. If you are doing B.E.D.A please feel free to leave the link in the comments and I will check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment