Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!

Grrr I am so annoyed!!! My laptop hasn't been charging all day, my hair is in my face and I have been ill all day!!!

As you can tell my day has been crap and I am soooooo freaking pissed off that I really shouldn't write too much tonight encase I offend someone.

But I had to write this so I have and now I have fuck all to say, cause I am so pissed off. GRRRRRR!!!!!

I really should go and calm down and get ready for bed. Wish I had enough space to dance around in my room but at the moment stuff just seems to be everywhere and I really need to sort it out. I am going to ask my dad tomorrow if he will help me move my wardrobe, as we were meant to do it today but I was too ill to move my body never mind a fucking heavy wardrobe.

Ok I am off. Sorry for the crappy posts lately and sorry for being angry in this one.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: The truth about Elle and Blair Blogspot (I had heard about it and wanted to check it out, I don't know why, it is just a hater Blog, and they are my favourite gurus)
Nail colour: Luxe Lavender on fingers and Romance on toes both from Avon (really need a Mani-pedi)
Subscribers: 40 and 0
Listening to now: Mum and brother chatting in the next room

No comments:

Post a Comment