Friday, August 13, 2010

Nails

I suck I know. I honestly don't know why I haven't posted a Blog for two days. I am sorry. Going to get back into it now.

The past two days have consisted of me sitting around watching TV. Fun right ha-ha.

Just done my nails. My nails have really sucked lately, right now they are really short, because I suck and bit them. Trying so hard to stop. Honestly I am. I was going to wear Nails Inc. in New York, but I dunno I just don't like that colour on me. I was wearing it, but it just looked horrible, so I took it off and put on Luxe Lavender from Avon. I love this colour, it is really pretty and girly. Its also Pastel which I am loving at the moment. Even though this one is the only pastel colour I own LOL.

I am eating plain chocolate, which I know I shouldn't be, but my excuse is that it is Friday, so I am allowed =P I'll just work it off in a bit. Well probably not today but tomorrow cause I am at work.

I hate work but if I want money I gotta go ha-ha. I have so many bruises from work, but I can get over that ha-ha. BTW I am a cleaner and have to carry tables and chairs round from the side so they don't squeak when I am setting them up, that is why I have lots of bruises LOL. I really want to work in a book shop or coffee shop. I don't know I just feel like that would be better for me, but alas there are no jobs going. I love the word alas, it always make me think of Dumbledore, you know when he says "Alas, earwax." in Philosophers/sorcerer's stone movie. Don't think he said it in the book, gonna have to read it, just to check =P Any excuse to read Harry Potter ha-ha.

I went on a Harry Potter downloading frenzy earlier and downloaded all 7 book trivia games on Android. Love doing quizzes. Wish Android did more Harry Potter games/apps. Especially the spells app that you get from Apple. That is the only reason I want an Iphone or Ipod LOL Oh well that is life.

Umm nothing else to say. Think I will go and give myself a facial, before watching a film.

Talk to you all tomorrow, I promise. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: Liverpool One (Was looking for a job)
Nail Colour: Luxe Lavender by Avon
C.D. playing right now: Now 67 disc 1 in the Playstation but I am watching Ask Alphacat =)
Subscribers: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment