Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Outfit Of The Day #3

Hey girlies, how are we all?

I have decided to do B.E.D.A (Blog Every Day August) and I know I didn't write one yesterday, so to make up for it I am doing two posts today.

I don't know if I can do Outfit of the day and posts like that during B.E.D.A but I am anyway :-P

So today I am having a 'lazy' day. I don't know why but I have one, one day a week. For the past few weeks it has been on a Wednesday. Before that it was a Friday, but I ended up waking up on Saturday not wanting to get up, but I had to because of work.

Anyway onto my Outfit :-)





I don't know why but I decided to wear an oversized t-shirt with my white calf length leggings, and I actually like it =) I'm probably not the first person to ever do that, but I am the first person I have seen, so this look is now mine :-P. The top is an old one of my Dad's that I normally where as a pyjama top, only cos it is so comfy LOL. Only thing is I wish the neckline wasn't so high up, because I feel chocked when I wear it, even if it was a v neck it would be fine. Might have to do that myself. The leggings are from Primark, pack of two, one black pair and one white, for either £1.50 or £2.50. Actually I'm thinking it might be £3, but either way they are dirt cheap. On my feet I am wearing slippers, but when I go to the post office I will put on my Uggs. I will probably change my top when I go out but not sure yet.

My make-up is really neutral. I am only wearing make-up because I am going out, even if it is only to the post office, but there are fit guys who work there :-P I am wearing a light brown on my lids and a dark brown in my crease, and a pink blush, all three from Victoria Jackson. On my lips I am wearing Avon Color trend, gloss and powder in Shimmer pink.

That's my Outfit. Please feel free to comment. If you have done an Outfit Of The Day, please feel free to leave the link in the comments below, and I will check it out =) 

Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment