Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sorry lovelies

I really suck at this BEDA thing don't I LOL. I would of wrote this last night but I was shattered when I got home from Doncaster. I mean what do you expect, I had been up since 4 and had been bored all day LOL.

I went to Doncaster with my parents and brother to visit some family. Whenever we go to see them me and my brother get ignored. Kinda like we aren't there. We actually got left in a different room this time LOL. Wait that sounds bad, what I mean was we sat in one room and they sat in a different room. We did have the computer and t.v. but we couldn't work the t.v. so we were on the computer. We also played quiz games, like Harry Potter and trivial pursuit on both of our phones. It was kind of fun LOL.

We got home at about 9, but like I said I had been up since 4 and wanted to sleep most of the day, so all I wanted to do was go to bed.

There will be a post tonight I promise. It will be my Weight-loss Journey post. I don't think I have done any good with this LOL. But for now I am going to carry on watching Spongebob Sqaurepants movie and have a facial. Love having a facial, even though I have never had one professionally. I just like at home facials LOL.

Talk to you all later. Love you all xoxo <3 xxxx

Last Google search: p90x (wanted to know what it was LOL)
Nail Colour: Luxe Lavender by Avon
Listening to: Spongebob Sqaurepants movie
Subscribers: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment